Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort (NGLSB) cares deeply about the quality of life in the areas we serve. We partner and collaborate with local organizations, nonprofits and others to aid with the needs of those communities. As an active community leader, NGLSB is a member of the Chambers of Commerce in Oklahoma City and Tulsa, and many of our employees are involved with BOMA, CREC, and ICSC.
Each year we hold an annual fundraiser, Little Willie’s Triple Dog Dare (LWTDD), with 100% of the proceeds benefiting various nonprofit organizations. The event, now in its 6th year, is a tower climbing race in the heart of downtown Oklahoma City. Tower climbing is a growing sport gaining much popularity in large cities. Participants of our event race to the top and back down of three prominent towers; Corporate Tower, Oklahoma Tower and Leadership Square, for a total of 138 floors. This type of growing tourism, wellness tourism, attracts participants from around the world to our city while benefitting those in need. The event raises thousands of dollars, and this year’s event will benefit the Homeless Alliance and Sunbeam Family Services. If you would like to learn more and become a participant or cosponsor with NGLSB and Integris, please visit http://www.littlewilliestripledogdare.com/. Here’s a closer look at our partner organizations.
- We are a Corporate Sponsor of Sunbeam Family Services, an organization providing people of all ages with help, hope, and the opportunity to succeed through Early Childhood, Foster Care, Counseling and Senior Services. For more information on how you can help, visit http://sunbeamfamilyservices.org/donate.
- For the past several years, the Homeless Alliance of Oklahoma City has received 100% of the proceeds from LWTDD. The organization collaborates with various service providers to end homelessness and increase affordable housing and support. For more information on how you can help, visit http://homelessalliance.org.
- Every fall, NGLSB has held a workplace giving campaign with United Way of Central Oklahoma, donating thousands of dollars to the organization. United Way of Central Oklahoma is committed to improve health, safety, education and economic well-being of individual families in need by connecting community resources with responsive and accountable health and human services. For more information on how you can help or create your own workplace campaign, visit http://www.unitedwayokc.org/workplace-campaigns.
- In addition, NGLSB donates gift items to the St. Nick Shoppe of the Catholic Charities of Oklahoma City. This program ensures that the 600 metro families supported experience the kindness and excitement of the Christmas season as they select gift items for their family. For more information on how you can volunteer or donate, visit http://catholiccharitiesok.org/avgc-donation.
- NGLSB has also generously given to the Neighborhood Services Organization of Oklahoma City, by helping to house several families in the organization’s permanent housing project, Palo Duro I and II. NSO helps those in need of housing solutions, life skills and a variety of health care services. For more information on how you can volunteer or donate, visit http://nsookc.org/give.
We encourage every person in our company to get involved in the community. We love Oklahoma City and Tulsa and strive to do our part to contribute and give back.