Dilon Argo, Associate, Office
C: 918.706.2946 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dilon Argo joined Newmark Grubb Levy Strange Beffort's team in the Tulsa office in 2020, specializing in acquisition, disposition, and leasing of office properties. His experience and knowledge of the market allow him to provide his clients with a competitive advantage. Mr. Argo is a detail-oriented broker with a variety of skills including project management, lease negotiation, marketing strategies and communication. His ability to understand and adapt to the client’s needs allows him to create a unique and lasting relationship.
Mr. Argo graduated from the University of Central Oklahoma with a B.B.A in Finance.
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Chapter Member, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Board Committee, Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Member, Tulsa's Young Professionals
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Two-time CoStar Power Broker
Partial Client List
- Conner Industries
- Cornerstone Home Lending
- Springpoint Technology